Midnight Post

9:45 AM


Meet Sisi, my lovely neighbour who lived across from my house. And she managed her time to come around my house almost everyday since she moved on this neighbourhood for less than this year. But apparently I have no much time to see her everyday, but my mom does. She liked to play around my childhood toys, and sometimes ask my mum if she could ever bring it home.
It's like a magic, when you can see childrens smile and laugh with their softly pure heart... It's like coming back all over these years, and realizing that time has gone by. I can't ever wondering that much, that i had lost so many things yet I still got so many chances everyday, every year, and there are still some magic come around me. To help me along through so many tough times, even when you remember something that could break your heart down. This year, there are some parts of it I couldn't forget how it hurts...and there're also some parts for me to always being greatful for no matter it was. And not to forget, but forgive.

*Wish me luck for finals tomorrow*


R

0 comments