Another Friday!

9:23 AM

Soo this time I'm gonna sharing my previous activity which was held on yesterday, and It was quiete a good day. Well, since I'm still having my holidays until 2 more weeks, and I've been really bored as hell just doing nothing but watching movies, sleeping, and sometimes just staring around my rooms. Actually I was planning a sort of Holiday trip with my friends but It still coming on next week so. Still, got nothing to do at all so I was asking my friends for hangouts or something.
But unfortunately, my best friends were really busy as fuck, because apparently we weren't in the same Uni. Well knowing that I would spending my holiday-trip with my Uni friends, so we rarely hang out about these recent weeks. SO, I was really stressed out but thank goodness, one of my best friend, Dimas, was finally managed his time to spending a time with me at Friday. So, he was picking me up yesterday at about 3 pm, well he was still having a class tho. Then we were about going to a cool new place in Gading, it wasn't so far though from my house so then we finally went there.
I brought my Camera, in case if the place would be really good so Icould to take some pictures of it. Well then fortunately, the place was indeed so good! This restaurant called OTW Food Street and it placed at around Kelapa Gading housing. So, if you're an East Jakarta's fella you must see this place. So first, I didn't know that this place was selling not only one kind of food, but there were so many varians of them. And the cool thing was every kind of food was selling in the different counters. So I was looking at the menu that mas-mas offered to me, then I saw some really beautiful foods over there. Well that wasn't like what I expected before, I saw so many kind of foods such as Martabak, Nasi Goreng hijau, Burger hitam, Es Duren, Mie ayam, AND SO MANY ELSE. And the good thing was...the prices are really really reasonable. Well for me it was.
So then I was craving for some saltiness, then I was ordering a Nasi Goreng Hitam Cumi. I didn't have any ideas back then what the hell it was but that was time for trying some experiences right? And for the records, the Nasi Goreng was only priced 25k. Well for me it was really reasonable price because I think that some of newly kind of foods now are really pricey based on what they did to being a well-known restaurant. And for the drinks, I was ordering a Kit-kat green tea Shake and it was 20k. So I was paid them in the different counters, because they have a rule like that. So then I was bring the number from each counters on my table so they could bring my foods up there.
I was sitting in the outdoors because I think the inside was a bit crowded, and It was really looked comfortable seeing the outside views.
Then I started to taking some pictures, from the outsides, inside, the foods, and of course begging some helps from my friend, Dimas, to took a picture of myself. (Never wasting a moment to take a self photo, right.)
SOOOO, I finished my Nasi Goreng Hitam cumi with a lot of statisfying, yes I am! The food was really really great, I really want to come back here as soon as possible! And the fact that this place is really close from my house is making me even happier yayyyyy. So, after then we were spending the more of times for taking some photos, chatting, gossiping, and my friend was also bringin his homeworks for God's sake. And the rest of the day we were spending it with driving around Kelapa Gading, seeing some Electronics that my friend was asking in there, went to a Car wash, and finally having my all time favorite drinks, Chattime. Then back hoooome!
It was really great time, by far, although you just spending it with a small place, but if you can enjoy every moments of it, that's all the matters. I really recommend for you guys to taking that place as for enjoying either for the food lovers, or just want to hanging out with your lovely people. Here are some of the photos I took yesterdaaaaay.















So finally it is, such a pleasure to sharing some of my good shiz. Well, Have a really great day everyone!

Jl. Kelapa Kopyor Raya Blok BA 2 No. 1
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
DKI Jakarta
(021)4531245


R

0 comments