Late Christmas update

7:04 AM

Let's just say....Merry Christmas for everyone out there!!! I know it's been 3 days away from Christmas but you can't just resist all the warmth feelings of this season around these days. I was having a lot of things to do about the past weeks, well most of them was all about preparing for Christmas day. And for the truth one, i was feeling a lil bit weird about this year because frankly i was only having my mom as my companion this Christmas. My dad passed away about 4 months ago and now I have to face the truth of spending the most beautiful time of this year with my mother only. But no matter what It still felt so good to me and never stops to giving so much thankfulness of what i've got until this now.

So then, I'm about to share one of my updates around this Christmas time, well back to last week it was exactly on 23rd of December, i was spending a Christmas lunch with my dear College friends that i haven't met for about 5 months! We were used to be in the same faculty until I was decided to change my college major year ago. But fortunately we still managed our Quality times every Christmas time, and this time was the third time for us to celebrate it together. And like usual we were making some plans to having the Exchange Gifts for minimal price 50k. Well it was really fun day to spent with your loved ones! 
We were held our lunch on Bluegrass, Kuningan, at first we wanted to decorate the place but we've had no time for it though. But still it wasn't about the place, but people the matters. And i'm really glad we still had a chance to spent the quality time this year like we always did, and more years to come. Well then we got ordered our foods, mine was sharing with Icha and Keke for ordering a Tacos, it was a big one though. And Anita, by chance, then ordered a delicious meat burger (the photos is down bellow). The prices wasn't really high, but it would compatible if you're looking for some nice lunch or some dinner. But most of all I was really glad for finally catched up with my good fellas, reunited and had some kind of a-long-lost-friend conversations with some gossips of course haha! Christmas isn't only about the elegance or celebrations, but spending many times with your loves, families, its all that matter. 








Cheers for another good moment on this season!

Bluegrass Bar & Grill
Komplek Rasuna Epicentrum, Bakrie Tower GF
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta


R


0 comments