Very late New Year Post!

8:37 AM

It's already the fifth day of 2016 waw it's just so fast... Well, I've passed this New Year with the same routines like what I always did with my family, and for now its only me and mom. We went to the church, then (as usual) we got stucked by Kelapa Gading's traffics then we were only sittin on the car and watching the Fireworks came by the beautiful night skies, I'm always love it though. Then arrived at home, not directly going to sleep, but we were always doing this routines, some kind of reflection talkings on midnight before we started the brand new day of the New Year. And not being grumpy like I always did some years before, I realized that was indeed what I need. Family is everything for me, and realize now that I only have one member of my family, well being with my mom and spending all the New Year's eve was the best thing to do this year. I used to being jealous with some of my friends that spending their New Year's eve with some kind of partying arund, Barberque celebrations with some Fireworks, but then as my age growing up I'm really sure that they're not important for my life now and ever. Family is the one, and nothing could ever change that anyway. Sooooooo, what I want to share right here is a kind of quality time that me and my family was spending around yesterdays New Year holiday. My aunt was suggest me and my mom to having a dinner in Pluit, the place name is Jetski. I had no idea back then what kind of place was that, but finally I found out that it was a place with a sea view. Well at first I was a bit excited and then I brought my camera there. But unfortunately...the place was a bit crowded, well I went there on the 1st day of New Year, though. Then we took some photos around there, and my aunt was bring two of her friends which also know my mother as well. But for the foods....I really disatisfied with the tastes, and also the price. Well I could say that it wasn't really good at all to spending some quality time on that place, It wasn't recommended at all. But then we still headed to some places around Pluit, such as Bay Walk Mall, which was not really great at all, too.... It still like the usual mall like I always go, nothing special at all. But I still want to share all the photos down bellow. And finally, our last destiation was the Cafe Darmaga, and it placed around the Pantai Mutiara, near with the Jetski. But unfortunately, the cafe was already closed (we went there on 11 pm though), well then we were only seeing the Cafe, the ambience was a nice one, better than the first place though. So after then, we were going back to home, and had a really not-so-good day to spent on the New Year, hahaha.





Some fireworks views in Jetski Restaurant


This one is from Bay Walk Mall, Pluit




And the last! Cafe Darmaga, Pluit.

I really hope everyone will enjoy this holiday seasons and hope 2016 would turn into a good year!


R

0 comments